Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rachel's Bitchin Blog

In honor of my good friend Nathan, who wanted my title to be Rachel's Bitchin Blog, I'll kick things off with a little negativity.

My list of products I will NOT be buying, because their commercials are so annoying:
1) Huggies diapers that look like denim. That song makes me want to kick babies
2) Anything Qwest tries to sell me because paranoid guy is even more annoying than Sir Chirps A Lot
3) Champion Windows because that woman screeches about everything

Now my random list of TV related things I love:
1) Jane Lynch on Glee...or anywhere, but especially on Glee
2) The OCD Project on VH1. Where can I get a job trying to scare obsessive-compulsive people straight?
3) Judge Judy. She says all the things I never got to say as a flight attendant and which I will also not get to say as a Rad Tech.

My public service announcement for the week:
If you plan to insert an aerosol can into your body rectally, make sure you do not insert the spray end first. That nozzle will most likely get depressed, which will result in sepsis and death.

And since I should be studying for my Med Terms midterm, here is the word of the day:
hysterosalpingo-oophorogram: radiographic image of the uterus, uterine tubes and ovaries

1 comment: